Forum
¤  Tachyon for PC and PocketPC Forum Index
¤  View posts since last visit
¤  View your posts
¤  View unanswered posts
Tachyon for PC and PocketPC
Astronomical Software for PC and PocketPC - Tachyon
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Release Date Defined !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tachyon for PC and PocketPC Forum Index -> Tachyon Announcements View previous topic :: View next topic  
Release Date Defined !
cacella
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Release Date Defined ! Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I've decided finally to a release date. It will be on September 26, 2006. It is my birthday, then It seems reasonable.

That way I'll release today a version with some fixes and I'll go to finish development for Tachyon Version 1.0. That way we will drop off for a new version all features that would be time consuming to develop.

That way I'll not have the Satellites modules available for release of Tachyon. Obviously development will continue after release and I'll include this and other things.

Let's go for the final sprint in the software and user documentation.

Please feel free for any comments and suggestions...

Regards,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tachyon for PC and PocketPC Forum Index -> Tachyon Announcements All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: